Feedbackly is one of the leading SaaS solutions for omnichannel Customer Experience measurement, offering the best Emotional Experience ecosystem that provides also next-level solutions for leading growth through CX. As we build the world’s only software that turns CX into sales and customer loyalty through emotional understanding, our vision is to revolutionize customer experiences on a global level.
We are on a great growth path and need to strengthen our team with a (Senior) Full Stack Developer. We provide a solution for our users to measure their customer journey in every possible touchpoint, which includes touchpoint types such as website/app widgets, email/sms campaigns, url links/qr codes, and physical Feedbackly terminals. We want to ensure our customers get the highest quality of feedback data, which is why we place a lot of emphasis on things such as CRM/marketing automation platform/BI-software integrations and metadata enrichment (concepts you would need to be familiar with). Read more about us: www.feedbackly.com
The work is full-time and can be done remotely. We are looking for committed employees, so we want to offer them the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. It also requires meeting up with the rest of the team at our yearly workcasions somewhere in the world (haven’t decided yet so ideas are welcome for 2022, needs to be sun and cheap beer to even be considered).
Key Skills to Succeed Together:
- Good communication skills in English
- Writing high quality, robust, secure, and scalable code.
- Deep Experience with Node.js
- Good understanding of Docker and containers.
- Confident with version control tools and CI / CD
- Can plan and code under Microservices structure.
- HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge
- Hands-on Experience with Some of the Modern Frontend Frameworks. Vue.js, React – Redux or AngularJS
- Analytical thinking / problem solving skills
- Being Product Minded
- Keen on Details and passionate about adding more value
- Being able to understand the difference between SQL/NOSQL databases
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and tools: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha or similar
- ES6/ES7Previous Experience in SaaS or analytics focused/BI-product
- iOS and Android experience is definitely a plus
Interested in joining a growing team and building an awesome product used by tens of thousands of consumers every day? Apply for the position today and let’s continue talking 🙂
Please apply here as quickly as possible, the position is filled right as we find a good candidate: https://www.feedbackly.com/contact/apply/