If you’ve been following our blog in the last few weeks, you’ll know that today is the day. Feedbackly has received its biggest update ever, and it’s available now. Just log in or sign up to explore the new Feedbackly. If you’re curious about what has changed, check out our last blog post.
Here is a very brief summary of what’s new:
- Publishing surveys is faster and easier
- Deriving conclusions from analytics is more straightforward
- Some functionality has been combined with others to remove information bloat
- New summary page gives you a new way to track customer experience KPIs
- Updated User/Team MGMT
- Creating and launching surveys has a brand new workflow
- “Per question” survey analytics
- New Customer Journey Builder
- Improved website integration
- New workflows for email and SMS surveys
- And lots, lots more…
Michael Halyk is Feedbackly’s Marketing Manager. Hailing from Guelph, Canada, he is responsible for all things automation and communication at Feedbackly. In his free time, he plays hockey and writes music – just not at the same time.