From influencing impulsive purchases to building loyalty, CX can be a transformative strategy for your brand’s success. But, reaping the full benefits of CX requires a thorough understanding of the concept.
If you want to become a CX pro who knows how to get customers on board and win their loyalty, you have come to the right place. The expert-vetted virtual CX course by CX Academy is designed to help businesses understand the concept of customer experience, adapt it to their business strategies, and thrive successfully in the market. Learn the art of attracting and retaining customers from the best coaches in the CX industry!
Customer Experience 101 Course
This course covers the basics of CX and delves into the planning and implementation of a rewarding CX program. It is geared toward aspiring CX professionals who wish to gain a globally-recognized certification in CX management. It is also great for business owners who want to learn the basics of designing a solid CX strategy to create “happy customers.”
The course will be carried out as a series of eight lessons via online videos, with the total run time being 2.5 hours. We also provide additional resources to help you grasp the topic better. They include,
- Four LAB Lectures where you will build your own surveys, map customer journeys, and analyze data to gain first-hand training
- Quizzes at the end of each session to test your knowledge
- Four downloadable eBooks on the topics discussed in the course
- A customizable customer journey template
- All the course contents available in PPT form to download and use as a reference
Over 1000 companies have joined our CX network. You’re in good company!
What you will learn
Our course aims to equip you with all the fundamentals of CX. Our easy-to-understand learning materials will teach you how to embrace the customer’s perspective and improve what’s better and fix what’s broken. It will help you take your business to new heights. Specifically, we cover,
- Why is customer experience important for brands to differentiate themselves from the rest and gain leverage in the market
- How to create and manage an effective CX program tailored for your brand’s audience
- What is Feedbackly, and how to create your first survey on the platform?
- Why customer journey matters. You will learn how to identify touchpoints, create idealcustomer profiles, and map out a comprehensive customer journey for your business.
- How to measure the success of your customer experience program, including the use of different CX KPIs
- How to analyze CX survey results, set benchmarks, and gain actionable insights from the data.
- Importance of Employee Experience
- The future of customer experience and the revolutionary impact of the Emotional Value Index (EVI®)
Why you need it
CX is important for every industry, and its impact will continue to grow in years to come. At the end of the course, you will be certified as a customer experience professional. It will widen your career opportunities. Also, you will have an in-depth knowledge of CX and be updated on the latest trends. Students also get access to our community forum, where they can share ideas and network with CX professionals and experts worldwide. More importantly, you can take charge of the CX program in your brand, guide your team or co-workers, and work towards building a better business.
Learn from the best
Jaakko Mannisto, the main instructor of the course is an award-winning CX professional who also founded Feedbackly, a tool that helps businesses optimize the benefits of customer feedback. He has helped over 1000 brands worldwide to design great CX programs and improve their financial performance.
So enter the realm of CX with us and make it big in your industry. Sign up today!