Recording now available!
Measuring customer experience is more popular than ever and, if you’re reading this, you likely agree. You understand that collecting CX data is key, understanding its value to your business is critical, but identifying the right actions to take is not always so clear. That’s why we put together this webinar in cooperation with CX Forum and Carepage. To answer some key questions around:
- What are the key steps to take when collecting CX data?
- What to keep in mind when analyzing the CX data?
- What actions can you take after you have analyzed the data?
- What are the most common pitfalls to avoid when closing the loop between gathering data and taking action?
- How to calculate the ROI of your CX improvements?
Join us on February 17 for our educational webinar to find the answers to some key questions that define if and how much your CX improvements have an impact on your growth.
The webinar will be led by the Customer Success Superhero at Feedbackly, Chief Customer Officer, Kristian Stolt. We’re proud to say that Kristian and his team have helped industry-leaders around the world become CX front-runners. Kristian is also one of the head coaches in the CX Academy.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Minimum viable steps to turn CX data into action
- The role of team engagement and cross-team collaboration for generating actions
- Model for calculating the impact of CX improvements on your bottom line
Date: Wednesday, February 17th
Time: 11 AM EST (UTC -5)/ 6 PM EET (UTC +2)
Running time: 45 min
PS! No worries if you are not able to attend in real-time. Register now and we’ll send a recording afterward!
About the speaker:
Kristian is the Chief Customer Officer of Feedbackly and one of the head coaches of the CX Academy. Kristian and his team have helped many industry leaders across the world succeed with their CX programs and become CX front-runners. Among the many, they have helped the City of Helsinki, Merck, Innovasport, the Australian Government, Banregio.
Enjoy the replay:
Evely is Feedbackly’s Marketing Manager. She is responsible for all the communication at Feedbackly. She is a real queen of numbers and tables at her work. In her free time, she likes orienteering – running with a map and compass in forests around the world. In fact, she belongs among the best orienteers in the world.