About the job
Feedbackly is one of the leading SaaS solutions for omnichannel Customer Experience measurement, offering the best Emotional Experience ecosystem that also provides next-level solutions for leading growth through CX. As we build the world’s only software that turns CX into sales and customer loyalty through emotional understanding, our vision is to revolutionize customer experiences on a global level.
Feedbackly provides software for creating surveys, launching them online and offline, and analyzing the survey results. One of the in-store channels for collecting customer feedback is our beautiful Feedbackly Terminal. This popular terminal you might have seen all around Finland in grocery stores, museums, etc. Due to growing demand, we need more hands on deck to help assemble and ship terminals to our customers!
What will happen next?
During the three-day (paid) training you will learn the whole supply chain process. You will get to know the different parts of the terminal and how to assemble it, quality control and packing, and preparing the terminals for shipment. After receiving the training you are expected to independently be able to assemble terminals and pack them according to the shipment needs of our customers, with minimal supervision from our Terminal Operations team.
Attention to detail is paramount as we aim to minimize the number of shipment errors and the need for sending replacements due to errors. Precision is more important than speed, as mistakes in assembly and shipment have negative consequences for our customers and cost us resources.
Your work will include:
- Coordinate feedback terminal tasks together with Terminal operations and the Support team
- Assist in hardware inventory and maintenance
- Assemble feedback terminals
- Assembling the metal terminal frame with the plastic parts using screws and a screwdriver
- Threading electrical cables and attaching the charger to the tablet computer
- Quality testing throughout the assembly process
- Package and ship feedback terminals
- Wrap the ready terminals in plastic and cardboard
The assembly process usually takes about 2-4 hours per shift, longer shifts can also be offered based on demand, which makes it a perfect opportunity to combine extra income on the side of your studies or work. As order volumes fluctuate from month to month, we can’t guarantee a certain amount of hours per month, so the contract will be a zero-hour contract that is based on demand. We aim to communicate the available future shifts as soon as we have received the order. We strive to know our sales pipeline for up to four weeks ahead but even shorter notice occurs. Work shifts will start in August and offered throughout the year.
- Trustworthy, you stick to the shifts that you accept
- Attention to detail and ability to ask questions when unsure
- The possibility to take on and commit to terminal assembly shifts during office working days (Mon-Fri, 8-17)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory, other languages especially Nordic languages considered a plus
- Ability to work supervised and unsupervised
What we think would help you succeed in the role?
- Flexibility to changing schedules
- Can do attitude
- Customer-centric mindset
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Ability to give and receive feedback and adapt
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
What we would appreciate you to have?
- Previous work experience
- Interest in Logistics and Supply Chain, retail and/or eCommerce
- Studying degrees in Logistics, Business, Marketing, or Management
- Extra income on the side of your part-time work or studies
- In a digital world, you get to work with your hands
- You get to work at a Finnish-founded and owned growth startup
- Possibility of getting to know the awesome Feedbackly team where there might open up possibilities for future internships
- Great work location in Kamppi
- Coffee, tea, and other light refreshments on the house
The position will be filled when a suitable person for the role is found, note that during 4.8-7.9.2022 I (Gustav) will be on holiday and applications received during that time will be reviewed in September. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply here as quickly as possible, the position is filled right as we find a good candidate: https://www.feedbackly.com/contact/apply/