Feedbackly being one of the leading SaaS solutions for omnichannel customer experience measurement helping our customers attract and retain new customers. Our vision is built on one single thing: As we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into sales and customer loyalty, our vision is to revolutionize customer experiences. This we do by making CX easy and affordable to measure and accessible for everyone – above all we want to turn CX into sales for all our customers.
About our product
Feedbackly is a SaaS service that helps organizations get actionable insights to back up their business decisions and ensure they have the happiest customers in the industry. Technically the product has a customer-facing survey frontend and an analytics dashboard in addition to process automation tools. Users create and distribute surveys to their target groups using physical Feedbackly terminals, embeddable web widgets, links, QR-codes, Email, and SMS campaigns. The collected data will be presented to the user in different analyses and automated alerts and in the future other automation. You can read more about Feedbackly on our careers page.
Here’s what you’ll do and learn as part of the Feedbackly team
In our agile organization, we do a lot of new and different stuff every day. This is why you should be willing to take risks and try a lot of new things. If you also can show UI orientation, it is definitely seen as a plus. In addition to the main development, the work is very versatile; you can influence the company’s product development process as well as the refinement of the actual product strategy, organizing the testing, as well as future technology solutions.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- Good communication skills in English
- Writing high-quality, robust, secure, and scalable code.
- Deep Experience with Node.js
- Good understanding of Docker and containers.
- Confident with self about version control tools and CI / CD
- Can plan and code under Microservices structure.
- HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge
- Hands-on Experience with Some of the Modern Frontend Frameworks. Vue.js, React, Redux or AngularJS
- Analytical thinking / problem-solving skills
- Being Product Minded
- Keen on Details and passionate about adding more value
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Knowledge of testing frameworks and tools: Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, or similar
- Previous Experience in analytics-focused/BI-product
- iOS and Android experience is definitely a plus
What’s in it for you:
– You get to work in a closely-knit family in a dynamic startup environment
– You’ll have a concrete impact on the business and shape of the product
– Being a key employee, you will have a larger-than-average stock option program and competitive incentivization’
At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into instant sales, and above all – it is beautiful and easy to use. Our vision can be put into a simple sentence:
“We want to create the happiest customers in the world.”
We are the only survey tool in the world that changes CX into instant sales through the entire customer journey – so we are all the way unique. Having operations on a global level, having operations in Mexico and Australia in addition to our HQ in Helsinki, Finland hence your workday will never be boring! 😉
The work is full-time. We are looking for committed employees, so we want to offer them the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur.
We are always serving coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! The office building is equipped with a gym and a rooftop sauna that can be used free of charge. Even though the team in Helsinki is eager to get back to the office as soon as possible, this position can also be done fully remotely and does not require on-premise work. It does however require meeting up with the rest of the team at our yearly workcasions somewhere in the world (haven’t decided yet so ideas are welcome for 2021).
Please apply here as quickly as possible, the position is filled right as we find a good candidate: https://www.feedbackly.com/contact/apply/