We are looking for an ambitious VP of Sales and Marketing to build our growth story together with our global team. If you are hungry for hunting new customers and understand the techniques of modern SaaS Marketing and Sales – you could be our next champion!
Your main role is to lead the Feedbackly’s customer acquisition team (Sales & Marketing) to acquire new Enterprise and Midcap customers. This said the responsibility starts from strategic planning on who to contact and how to attract them all the way to closing the deals from where the Customer Success team will take over. Your main goal is to sell more and sell more – if you are up to that task, you might just the one we are looking for!
You will plan and implement online marketing strategies through our digital funnels to create leads to the sales team and scale our digital sales and enterprise sales. This position is intended to help grow both of our business segments, Enterprise and Mid Cap. You would be in charge of all projects that are relating to customer-facing documentation, communication, and systems. Strong knowledge of SaaS sales, SaaS digital marketing tactics, and team-leading are required to be successful in this position.
Your work also includes working part of the management team and reporting to the CEO as well as to the board.
As a person, you are ambitious towards closing new deals, new technologies, and SaaS so, in the end, you will love to become a Feedbackly product expert. You have a “lead with example” mentality and you are not afraid to test new things and close deals with your customer acquisition team.
We are offering a great place to develop your skill so you don’t have to be a seasoned corporate leader. In fact, we would appreciate a person with a hunger to grow and develop her/him self over old and stuck methodologies. So if you are willing to learn every day and every minute – we are looking for the attitude and correct person for the job.
Work would include:
- Owning, optimizing and growing Feedbackly’s customer acquisition funnels
- Managing and leading Customer Acquisition team
- Work as an important part of the management team
- Reporting and analyzing sales and marketing performance to CEO, board, and Investors.
- Identify and execute growth strategies for Feedbackly’s enterprise and SaaS target segments
- Bringing the customer view to the development and company strategy
- Managing and holding responsibility for the budget and investments over Customer Acquisition
Requirements and experience:
- Degree in a relevant field
- Excellent written and oral skills in English (Finnish and Spanish is seen as a big benefit)
- B2B SaaS Marketing and Sales experience ideally within a Start-Up is seen as a strong plus
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS products and shown track record in SaaS sales
- Strong people skills
- You have a “lead with an example” leadership mentality and you are comfortable setting ambitious goals for yourself and your team
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Successful experience building a go-to-market strategy, corporate sales plan and digital sales funnels
- Successful experience building and growing channel sales
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and testing
- Ability to maintain an active relationship with the product team and is a key contributor to the product strategy
- Everlasting passion to learn more about the customer
- Understanding in CX + EX and customer journeys
- Understanding our main target industries: Retail, eCommerce, and service business
At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into instant sales, and above all – it is beautiful and easy to use. Our vision can be put into a simple sentence:
“We want to create the happiest customers in the world.”
We are the only survey tool in the world that changes CX into instant sales through the entire customer journey – so we are all the way unique. Having operations on a global level, having operations in Mexico and Australia in addition to our HQ in Helsinki, Finland hence your workday will never be boring! 😉
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have a second family as it is our value to keep our people in love with what they do.
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym, sauna and rooftop terrace in use at the Helsinki office. Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed.
The work will begin immediately after we find a suitable person for the job. Work is full time. In the beginning, the work is remote work as the situation requires so, but in the future, we prefer a person that is able to work from our Helsinki office at least 2-3 days a week.
Please share your application and credentials latest by the end of June!
For additional information please contact jaakko.mannisto(at)feedbackly.com