We are looking for a talented digital marketing manager / Growth Hacker to aid our marketing team in maintaining a strong online presence for our company. Your main role is to implement online marketing strategies through our digital funnels to create leads to our sales team and scale our digital sales. This position is intended to help grow both of our business segments, B2B & SaaS. All projects will be relating to customer-facing documentation, communication, and systems. Strong knowledge of basic digital marketing tactics is required to be successful in this position.
We are offering a great place to develop your digital marketing stack so you don’t have to be a professional with years of experience but you need to be willing to learn every day and every minute – we are looking for the attitude and correct person for the job.
Work would include:
- Managing and optimizing our website, landing pages, email marketing, paid ads, digital lead generation, and digital marketing funnels.
- Creating basic design and graphical work to the website, landing pages, and ads.
- Measure and optimize the marketing and sales funnel with analytical approach
- Work as a part of the team within a global cross-functional marketing team to deliver the regional and global enterprise marketing plans
- Identify and execute growth strategies for Feedbackly’s enterprise and SaaS target segments
- Work with the sales team to pass off and handle enterprise-level leads
- Work closely with SaaS marketing team to collaborate marketing message and ensure that the marketing funnel is segmented
Ideally, you would be a marketing person hungry for growth and passion for technology so that you understand and are able to optimize everything digital! The position is filled right after we find the right candidate for us! So hurry up and apply!
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Marketing or engineering preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience working in digital marketing / Growth Hacking
- Excellent written and oral skills in English (Finnish and Spanish is seen as a big benefit)
- Demonstrated experience in working with CRM systems and marketing automation technologies such as Hubspot, Pipedrive, Drip, and Salesforce, etc.
- B2B SaaS Marketing experience ideally within a Start-Up is seen as a strong plus
- Experience of executing a successful marketing plan which achieves growth and new customers
- A proven capability in areas of digital marketing (social, PPC, Lead Generation, email marketing)
- Experience in driving lead generation campaigns in a tech-driven organization
- An analytical mindset & focus on ROI
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities for organizational growth
- The ability to adapt and be flexible – you are a self-starter
- Strong planning and organizational skills
At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into instant sales, and above all – it is beautiful. Our vision can be put into a simple sentence:
“We want to create the happiest customers in the world.”
We are the only survey tool in the world that changes CX into instant sales through the entire customer journey – so we are all the way unique. Having operations on a global level, having operations in Mexico and Australia in addition to our HQ in Helsinki, Finland hence your workday will never be boring! 😉
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have a second family as it is our value to keep our people in love with what they do.
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym, sauna and rooftop terrace in use at the Helsinki office. Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed.
The work will begin immediately after we find a suitable person for the job. Work is desirably full time but can start as part-time as well. In the beginning, the work is remote work as the situation requires so, but in the future, we prefer a person that is able to work from our Helsinki office at least 2-3 days a week.
For additional information please contact jaakko.mannisto(at)feedbackly.com