We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive Customer Service Specialist to join our global team at our HQ in Helsinki. At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into sustainable growth throughout the Customer Journey. Our vision is to revolutionize customer experiences by making them easy and affordable to measure and accessible for everyone. If you enjoy interacting with customers and helping them solve their issues while exceeding their expectations, we are looking for you!
Our team consists of 1st level customer support in Finland and Mexico, as well as 2nd level Technical Support in Finland. We have over 500 customers and 5000 users on a global level, and provide customer support by chat, email, and telephone. Our customer support operations are the backbone of our operations, as it provides our team the best knowledge and insight in what our customers wish to see in our product and service.
The Customer Support Specialist would have ownership of our customer support operations with the help of our Customer Success, Product, and Marketing team, turning reactive contacts into proactive knowledge for our customers. Your becoming work will be built around everything customer related from customer service to helping our global sales and success team to share information about current trends in customer behavior.
You should love helping B2B -customers to be more successful and you will:
- Provide high-level customer service and support for B2B customers in our different support channels (chat, email, phone)
- Assist in our feedback terminal operations when needed
- Keep our self-service support channels up to date
- Maintain effective communication with the rest of the teams and colleagues
- Give insight to our Customer Success Managers on customer contacts and requests
- Based on experience and interest, assist our Customer Success Managers with named customer accounts and take ownership of your own customers
What kind of person we are looking for:
- Positive can do -attitude and ready to work in a growth company
- Ambitious attitude towards learning new things
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Ability to handle big data, track metrics, and process figures
- Good verbal and written skills in Finnish and English, other languages considered a plus
- Technical support background considered a big plus
- Some prior experience in either sales or customer support
- Suitable background or experience in customer service or support
At Feedbackly, we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into instant sales, and above all – it is beautiful and easy to use. Our vision can be put into a simple sentence:
“We want to create the happiest customers in the world.”
We are the only survey tool in the world that changes CX into instant sales through the entire customer journey – so we are all the way unique. Having operations on a global level, having operations in Mexico and Australia in addition to our HQ in Helsinki, Finland hence your workday will never be boring! 😉
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have a second family as it is our value to keep our people in love with what they do.
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym, sauna and rooftop terrace in use at the Helsinki office. Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed.
The work will begin immediately after we find a suitable person for the job. The position can also be part-time 2-3 days a week at first, but we hope to recruit a full-time candidate for the position. We need the person to be able to work from our Helsinki office at least 3 days a week – for the rest of the time, remote work is possible!
Please share your application and credentials as soon as possible!
For additional information please contact support (at) feedbackly.com