Feedbackly being one of the leading SaaS solutions for omnichannel customer experience measurement helping our customers attract and retain new customers. Our vision is built on one single thing: As we build the world’s only survey tool that turns CX into sales and customer loyalty, our vision is to revolutionize customer experiences. This we do by making CX easy and affordable to measure and accessible for everyone – above all we want to turn CX into sales for all our customers.
About our product
Feedbackly is a SaaS service that helps organizations get actionable insights to back up their business decisions and ensure they have the happiest customers in the industry. Technically the product has a customer-facing survey frontend and an analytics dashboard in addition to process automation tools. Users create and distribute surveys to their target groups using physical Feedbackly terminals, embeddable web widgets, links, QR-codes, Email, and SMS campaigns. The collected data will be presented to the user in different analyses and automated alerts and in the future other automation. You can read more about Feedbackly on our careers page.
About the position
Feedbackly has launched an open position in our Customer Success team to help increase the benefit our customers gain from using Feedbackly. Our Customer Success team is primarily responsible for helping new customers get onboarded and quickly find value with their Feedbackly account. In addition, the Customer Success team works with existing customers to ensure they’re optimizing Feedbackly to achieve their business goals with our Customer Experience solution. Feedbackly operates on a global level, and as such we are looking to strengthen the team in Finland and the Nordics. Please note that this particular role requires native-level Finnish in spoken and written.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible as the main point of contact for an allocation of new and existing customers, as transitioned by our sales team. You’ll work to understand and set the customer experience goals of our customers, shepherd them through onboarding and training, and provide relevant best practices, content, and resources throughout their Feedbackly lifetime. You manage your own set of customers, minimizing churn and extending their use of Feedbackly based on the customer’s desired outcomes. Additionally, you’ll seek to engage a list of existing customers, aiming to build and strengthen relationships and show continued value from the Feedbackly product and their partnership with the company. From day one, you will be handed your own set of customers to start building relationships with. And they’re awesome!
You are empathetic and a strong communicator who will help our customers learn and utilize all that Feedbackly has to offer. You’ll help drive strategy to make our Customer Success Program more efficient, and scalable as our customer base grows. You are creative about analyzing trends and optimizing business processes. We’re growing fast and constantly seeking new, creative ways of assisting customers, so you’re flexible and constantly identifying new opportunities. You don’t need to be micromanaged; outside of your clear customer conversation goals, you do exceptional work without close oversight.
- Become a Feedbackly product expert; understand all of Feedbackly’s feature set and value proposition
- Provide one-to-one and group product training to new Feedbackly accounts and existing paying customers to increase product engagement, retention, and customer lifetime value
- Plan and execute the Feedbackly Customer Success Program
- Make data-driven decisions based on Customer Health Scores
- Work closely with the sales team on new and existing cases in your market
- Identify and execute upsell and cross-sell opportunities within your named customers
- Assist in customer support through phone, email, live chat, webinar, and forums in your own time zone when required
- Propose ways to iterate on the Customer Success Program strategy through trials and data analysis together with your Customer Success colleagues
- Identify, propose, and initiate projects that can help our customers be more successful
- Communicate with our Product Development team about customer product requests and general feedback
- Work closely with Product Marketing to generate value-adding content for our customers
Required skills & experience:
- A couple of years of experience in B2B SaaS Customer Success is a must
- Previous Experience in B2B sales
- Previous Experience in Customer Experience is considered an advantage
- Experience in retail and/or eCommerce is considered a big advantage
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, or Management
- Basic understanding of Customer Experience KPI’s such as NPS, CSAT, and CES
- Customer-centric mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Finnish & English mandatory, other languages especially Nordic languages considered a plus)
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and passion for data-driven decision making
- Empathetic and patient
- Proactive leadership skills with customers
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback and adapt quickly
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have a second family as it is our value to keep our people in love with what they do.
We are currently working remotely, but there is also an opportunity to work from our office space in central Helsinki upon request.There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed, especially after the pandemic situation changes.
Interested? Send me a message on LinkedIn or give me a call and let’s chat 🙂
Chief Customer Officer
+358 40 595 9665
Please apply here as quickly as possible, the position is filled right as we find a good candidate: https://www.feedbackly.com/contact/apply/