SENIOR SALES MANAGER, NORDIC (B2B & SAAS)
As a Senior Sales Manager, you will use your extensive experience, domain expertise and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Feedbackly and help develop customers into key references for Feedbackly. If you want to be part of something exciting, on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organisation, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most disruptive cloud companies on the planet!
- You will be a key player in Feedbackly’s field sales team to drive net new business sales into strategic named accounts
- You will drive complex sales cycles orchestrating internal teams of pre-sales, value management, bid management, inside sales, marketing and sales support.
- You will implement value-selling processes leveraging a wealth of knowledge of Feedbackly’s products and portfolio
- You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors
- You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Feedbackly as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy solutions.
- If you have a stellar sales track record capitalizing on strategic accounts, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Feedbackly is the place for you.
Experience / Qualifications
- Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Feedbackly solutions within prospective accounts
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience of pulling together different business units to maximize on sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Finnish.
Seen as beneficial
- Good domain expertise in customer experience / customer journey / customer feedback will be considered a plus!
- Any other Nordic languages (Danish, Norwegian or Swedish will be considered a plus)
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have second family as it is our value to keep our people in love what they do.
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym and a rooftop terrace with sauna use is unlimited and free of charge in Helsinki. Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed.
More information about the job: Markus Räipiö, COO, +358 40 503 8813, markus.raipio (at) feedbackly.com