Customer Success Manager
Feedbackly has launched an open position in our Customer Success team to help increase the benefit our customers gain from using Feedbackly. Our Customer Success team is primarily responsible for helping new customers get onboarded and quickly find value with their Feedbackly account. In addition, the Customer Success team works with existing customers to ensure they’re optimizing Feedbackly to achieve their business goals with our Customer Experience solution. Feedbackly operates on a global level, and as such we are looking to strengthen the team in Finland and the Nordics.
As a Feedbackly Customer Success Manager, you’ll be responsible as the main point of contact for an allocation of new and existing customers, as transitioned by our sales team. You’ll work to understand and set the customer experience goals of our customers, shepherd them through onboarding and training, and provide relevant best practices, content, and resources throughout their Feedbackly lifetime. Additionally, you’ll seek to engage a list of existing customers, aiming to strengthen relationships and show continued value from the Feedbackly product and their partnership with the company.
You are empathetic and a strong communicator who will help our customers learn and utilize all that Feedbackly has to offer. You’ll help drive strategy to make our Customer Success program more efficient, and scalable as our customer base grows. You are creative about analyzing trends and optimizing business processes. We’re growing fast and constantly seeking new, creative ways of assisting customers, so you’re flexible and constantly identifying new opportunities. You don’t need to be micromanaged; outside of your clear customer conversation goals, you do exceptional work without close oversight.
Role & Responsibilities
- Become a Feedbackly product expert; understand all of Feedbackly’s feature set and value proposition
- Provide one-to-one and group product training to new Feedbackly accounts and existing paid customers to increase product engagement, retention, and customer lifetime value
- Plan and execute the Feedbackly Customer Success Program
- Work closely with the sales team on new and existing cases in your market
- Assist in customer support through phone, email, live chat, webinar, and forums in your own timezone
- Propose ways to iterate on the Customer Success Program strategy through trials and data analysis together with your Customer Success colleagues
- Identify, propose, and initiate projects that can help our customers be more successful
- Communicate with our Product Development team about customer product requests and general feedback
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in Customer Experience or Customer Satisfaction is considered an advantage, but not required. We will help train you the in’s and out’s of the environment we operate in
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, and Management
- A few years working experience in customer success, account management or customer support
- Basic understanding of Customer Experience KPI’s such as NPS, CSAT, and CES
- Customer centric mindset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (Finnish&English mandatory, other languages especially Nordic languages considered a plus)
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical mindset and passion for data-driven decision making
- Empathetic and patient
- Proactive leadership skills with customers
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback and adapt quickly
- Experience in B2B SaaS business is considered as an advantage
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Capable to adapt to Customer Success team which is following the sun 24/7
Feedbackly is a team where we want to see people grow! It is our company policy that we want to offer everyone the chance to get involved in the stock option program – we feel that every employee should be also an owner. This also supports our ideology of every worker as an entrepreneur. When you start to work at Feedbackly, you will have a second family as it is our value to keep our people in love what they do.
There is always coffee and beer around the office as well as snacks! Office building, a gym and a rooftop terrace with sauna use is unlimited and free of charge in Helsinki. Flexibility in hours and remote work days for on-premise workers is naturally guaranteed.
More information about the position: Kristian Stolt, Customer Success Manager, +358 40 595 9665, kristian.stolt(at)feedbackly.com