Free Webinar: Leaders, how to use CX strategies to your advantage during times of crisis?
We are continuing our customer experience webinar series on how to use CX strategies so sell more and grow during crisis times. This time we are discussing about leadership with a world class customer experience professional Jason Bradshaw.
Leadership can be challenging at the best of times, but in 2020 the responsibilities of business leaders have changed dramatically. In times of crisis, leaders need to be creative and adapt customer and employee experience strategies to sustain growth in challenging marketplaces.
Join us as we talk about leadership during times of crisis with Jason Bradshaw, a global CX thought leader with a career spent committed to improving the lives of customers and employees.
We’ll cover topics including:
- The major steps to leading through a crisis
- Sustaining growth during challenging business times
- Creating efficiencies by focusing on customer and employee experience
- Case studies from a range of sectors
You’ll come away with:
- Insights on how to lead your team through a crisis
- Inspiration to take action and adapt your approach
- A renewed focus on customer experience and employee engagement
Date: Thursday, 17 September
Time: 8.00am AEST (UTC +10)
Running time: 45mins
If you are not able to attend, we will send a recording afterward!
About the speaker:
Jason S Bradshaw, from teenage entrepreneur to a global thought leader on Customer & Employee Experience delivering business growth. With experience in everything from telecommunications to government, media and automotive Jason has the depth and breadth of experience to inspire, engage and deliver results.
CXforum is the first fully digital global community for customer experience professionals. Join the community of thousands of CX and EX professionals globally.